I started working on iTimeZone HD, the iPad release, for real today and something pretty weird happened.
I created a new target as a stand alone iPad application based on my current iTimeZone iPhone target. Once I built, first thing I see is this message:
warning: directory '"Macintosh HD/Users/YourName/Code/Project"' following -F not found
This doesn't happen on the iPhone target, and it took me a while to figure out what was going on. Here's what you do to get rid of this annoying message:
- Get Info on your Target (e.g. iTimeZone HD)
- Click on the Build tab
- In the Configuration drop down, select All Configurations
- In the search box enter Framework
- You should see Framework Search Paths in the results. Click on it.
- Press delete
- Close the info window and rebuild
You're warning should now be gone.